Follow the below steps to Wipe Cache in Motorola Atrix 2 MB865
1. Power off the phone.
NOTE: If unable to power off, remove and reinsert the battery.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
3. The screen displays Boot Mode Selection Menu; press volume down key to cycle through choices until "Android Recovery" is viewed. Press the Volume Up key to boot in this mode.
4. Wait for the triangle Android screen to display, then proceed to step 5.
5. Press both Volume up and Volume down key simultaneously. A recovery menu displays.
6. Tap on Volume Down key until "Wipe cache only is highlighted, and tap the Power button.
7. Another confirmation screen displays. Tap the Volume Down key until Yes displays, then tap the Power button.
8. After user data is cleared, the system reboots. Now option is highlighted by default. Tap the Power button.
9. The phone reboots to the initial setup screen.