You can get the official drivers and pc suites of any micromax mobile from http://www.micromaxinfo.com/downloads.aspx
Go to that site and select your mobile model number (a110) to view and download availabe releases for that particular mobile. There is no pc suite available for micromax A110. But download the Drivers (approx 3mb zip file) and install on your computer.
You dont need to use any pc suite to connect your android device to PC.
Follow the below steps to enable file transfer between your mobile and pc via USB.
1. Before you connect your mobile to pc, ensure that you disabled USB tethering from Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
2. Now connect your mobile to PC using USB, mobiles storage will be mounted as a drive in your PC. You can transfer your files using that drive.
3. If you want to change your USB connection options in your mobile, Go to Settings > Device > Storage > Menu > USB computer connection.
4. After files transfer simply remove your USB connection with PC.
To share mobile data connection with PC via USB:
For Windows 7
1. Connect your mobile with PC using USB.
2. Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Tethering & portable hotspot.
3. Enable USB tethering.
Now the phone starts sharing its mobile data connection with your computer.
For Windows XP
1. Download the following configuration file to your windows xp computer.
2. Connect your mobile with PC using USB.
3. Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Tethering & portable hotspot.
4. Enable USB tethering.
5. When Windows XP’s New Hardware Wizard opens, select No, not at this time and click Next.
6. Select Install from a list or specific location and click Next.
7. Click Browse to browse to the directory where you stored the configuration file and click Next.
8. When Windows XP finishes installing the software for Android USB Ethernet/RNDIS, click Finish.
You can now use the new Windows XP local area network connection provided by your phone via USB tethering.